Support the Dream
* Online with paypal / credit card (Click)
* Patreon Account for recurring gifts
* Mail check to Peacebunny Island.
PO Box 202, Newport MN 55055
Thank you for blessing the bunnies and all those that get the direct gift of hugs, hope & hoppiness because of your support!!
How Peacebunny Islands Inc donations are spent
We continue to bootstrap budgeted expenses by hosting educational events. And when someone special like you chooses to open their hearts and decides to donate, every dollar goes to support the vision which includes:
* Caring for and training the bunnies to become therapy rabbits
* Training more people to become handlers.
* Providing facilities for the rabbits' housing &
training and for hosting volunteers in training.
* Providing transportation to events
As you give, consider what you are helping provide. Here are some budget examples:
$5 Alfalfa grass bale (We feed 2 bales every day)
$10 Three straw bales for fresh, dry bedding
$15: Identification & t-shirt for a new volunteer
$25: 60 pounds of feed pellets - every day
$30: Typical gas expense driving rabbits to educational events
$50: Purchase a wagon that brings rabbits to visit seniors in their rooms at care facilities OR travel pen to set up in courtyard for people to watch the bunnies play
$75: New rabbit carrier, allowing more rabbits to go with handlers to new sites. We need one carrier and one wagon per handler.
$100: Wellness check to ensure rabbit's overall health and eligibility for therapy before visiting healthcare & hospice facilities
$200: Basic food and bedding for each therapy rabbit for a year.
If you like what we're doing, we have creative ways to thank and engage our sponsors / partners.
How Peacebunny Foundation donations are spent
* Peacebunny Unit: comfort rabbit deployment when invited to provide support for children's memorials, and during times of school violence, trauma or grief.
* Education program regarding public health, biosecurity, santiation, mass vaccination days, preventing Rabbit Hemorrhagic Disease (RHDV2)
* Providing administration support to local rabbit groups (4H, FFA, Livestock Conservancy, domestic rescues & wild rescues to host Mass Vaccination Clinics for rabbit owners in states where there is a current outbreak
* Creating/Maintaining educational website www.RHDV2.com
* Vaccines: Youth Fund to help order and offset expenses for RHDV2 Vaccines (Designated Fund)
* Offsetting expenses for low income schools and communities who host STEMbunnies programs to get kids excited about learning while playing with rabbits
Thanks for Visiting!
-- Caleb Smith